Looking for a new job can be intimidating. You may fit a job description perfectly, yet somehow, you still receive that defeating rejection somewhere in the process. The worst part is that you typically don’t know where you went wrong.
Partnering with recruiting firms are becoming a more common option for candidates to navigate the job search. Staffing firms have direct relationships with the HR and talent acquisition teams with hundreds of companies. We can truly understand what you’re looking for in a job and match you with a great organization that will complement and, in most cases, catapult your career goals. Not to mention, we can advocate for you to ensure that your resume is at the top of the pile.
Here are additional reasons why you should work with TNE:
- You will receive more timely feedback and have a streamlined interview process.
- Our recruiters know the job well. We know additional information about the job that may not be included in the job description.
- We can help you restructure your resume to make sure you are highlighting your skills that match our clients’ needs.
- We will prep you for each interview and walk you in to meet the hiring manager.
- We will be your main point of contact in case you have any questions or concerns throughout the process.
- We have eyes and ears in the marketplace to provide knowledgeable tips and advice.
Our goal at Talent Navigation Experts is to make the process as painless as possible. Working with a recruiter doesn’t take up a lot of your time, and it can be done almost always 100% virtually. Once you’re connected with one of our recruiters, we will schedule a 15-minute phone call with you to understand your background, your skill-set, and most importantly, what you’d be looking for in a new opportunity.
If you’re considering a new job, reach out to our recruiting team or send us your resume, and we will begin a confidential search for you!