Mid-Sr. Account Executive (Seattle)
Title: Account Executive
Location: Seattle, WA
Position Type: Direct Hire
We are seeking a experience Account Executive with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota for our client, a leading player in the IT Solutions space. The successful applicant will have a reputation of professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning. This individual will be called on to prospect and close targeted accounts against established competition and develop strong relationships with senior IT executives. They will assess client requirements and apply knowledge of their environment to match solutions offered to business challenges that are being faced.
Day-to-Day Job Duties:
- Have an in depth understanding of the technology marketplace including procurement processes, roles and responsibilities and IT solutions which bring value to the Client.
- Understand the uniqueness of various account types including public sector (government), commercial businesses and the hospitality/gaming industry.
- Conduct 10-15 sales calls per week with a corresponding meeting recap letter describing next steps.
- Build and manage ongoing, long-term customer relationships
- Conduct in-person and remote meetings with clients and partners
- Communicate value to maximize the profitability of every sale
- Perform lead generation and opportunity qualification within client accounts
- Work with assigned personnel including Architects, Partners and other team members to develop technology strategy for opportunities
- Create and present client proposals
- Attain and exceed expected levels of quarterly and yearly assigned goals
- Demonstrate proficiency in core products, solutions and services
- Manage CRM system with opportunities and accurate contact information
- Maintain an accurate forecast which is equal or greater than 3 times quarterly quota
- Submit product configuration requests
- Preparation of internal order documentation
- Work with Desert & Gaming Partner representatives to develop new Client relationships
- Provide coverage for other Account Executives as needed
- Participate in development and management of consistent digital marketing including, blogs, whitepapers, invitations to events, etc.
- 10 year of sales experience Security or Managed services, Cloud, Infrastructure, Manufacturing.
- Professional work experience in the IT Solutions space.