Title: Engineering Manager
Type: Direct Hire
Location: North Denver, CO
About the Role: Our Enterprise level client in south Denver is building out one of the largest 5G networks in the world and leads the way in streaming entertainment services. They are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager who will responsible for all technical aspects of warehouse production, be a leader of technical staff, and go-to for all technical issues within highly technical environment.
- Work with company leaders to develop enterprise wide, complex projects around mechanized machinery and automation that supports efficient product pack-out and distribution.
- Manage reporting formats, cost, security, etc to determine optimal product and process efficiency for all products
- Oversee maintenance and engineering functionality of entire facility
- Provide training and leadership to large technical team
- 5+ years experience in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience managing highly technical engineering staff in warehouse and heavy machine environment
- Have a clear vision of process improvement, efficiency, and safety procedures
- Highly polished with ability to be customer facing
- Be a person of high Integrity
- Mechanical Automation experience is a PLUS