Data Analytics Lead
Title: Data Analytics Lead
Type: Contract to Hire (4 mo.)
Location: Englewood, CO
About the Role: Our Enterprise level client in south Denver is building out one of the largest 5G networks in the world and leads the way in streaming entertainment services. They are seeking a Data Analytics Lead to help support their Wholesale Wireless MNO platform.
The Data Analytics Lead is responsible for managing Wireless Commercial data, integrations and designing the fully-automated analytics modules catering to business team needs and the analytics product offerings in the marketplace for Commercial customers.
The lead will focus on translating the catalog of data from BSS, OSS, NSS or external sources to insights, KPIs and metrics providing instant value to business and creating monetizable products with necessary guardrails aligning with security, privacy, compliance and regulations. This individual will play an active role in delivery and ensure alignment to the end-state architecture.
- 5+ years as a Data Analytics Lead in the wireless and/or telecom space esp., in Sales, Marketing, Retention, Product, Revenue and Partner Management etc
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with development and delivery of secure, reliable and scalable big data solutions using agile methodologies
- Expert in building highly performant SQL based solutions delivered using file feeds, Data-as-a-Service APIs, streaming data analytics and BI tools like Tableau
- Expert in data management and engineering capabilities
- Understanding of strategic IT vision and designing analytics solutions
- Experience in cloud technologies (like AWS) and data analytics platforms