Cloud Migration Engineer
Title: Cloud Migration Engineer
Type: Contract (6+ months)
About the Role: Our Enterprise level client in south Denver is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc, and lead. The Company has jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia, and Africa. They are the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index. They were founded in the 1920’s and are publicly traded. They are seeking MULTIPLE Cloud Migration Engineers to assist with migrating assigned applications and servers to the company’s Azure Cloud
- Experience migrating on-premise workload to Azure using cloud migration tools
- Install, configure and administer Windows-based servers.
- Understanding of network and routing and ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Experience with SQL Databases, configuration, backup/restore methods
- Must have experience working in virtual environments
- Experience with system resiliency; backup/restore, clustering and disaster recovery