Digital Operations Engineering Lead
Title: Digital Operations Engineering Lead
Location: Remote (US)
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire
Compensation: $80-95/hr Depending on Experience
About the Role: Our healthcare client who helps thousands of seniors across the company get access to the care they need is seeking a Digital Operations Engineering Lead to work across all teams to create a shared service. Skills include things like SPLUNK, DevOps, SecOps, Azure, Agile, and the ability to establish metrics and best practices across the org. .
- Overall IT knowledge with specific experience with tech like SPLUNK, DevOps, Cloud, and Security
- Ability to communicate and interact with vendors, partners, application teams, developers, business stakeholders, and leadership both IT and non IT.
- High level thinker with ability to come up with new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Cloud Certs preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is a PLUS
About the Company: This company is leading the way in advance home healthcare. They offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you get to work for a company that is rapidly growing with lots of room for internal growth. You will have a voice within the organization with direct lines of communication the to the top leadership where you can make a real an immediate impact on both the company culture and the direction of technology.