Business Process Automation Developer
Title: Business Process Automation Developer
Location: Lakewood, CO
Duration: Direct Hire (FTE)
Compensation Range (pending experience): $75K – $101K
About the Role: Our client is looking for someone that can hit the ground running in a Business Process Automation Developer role. They will focus on delivering business value quickly by automating manual and repetitive tasks. This role will be using RPA solutions and scripting languages such as VBA, Python, and PowerShell.
- Understanding of RPA solutions and technologies, such as UIPath or Automation Anywhere
- Working knowledge of one of Python, PowerShell or VBA
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Automation and Excel Macros
- Understanding of Web and Console Scraping, Web Requests (e.g. REST services), Web Browser automation
- SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL) and LDAP
- Git and GitHub
- Confluence and JIRA
Preferred Skills: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, experience with client-side script development and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) are preferred.
About the Company: Incredible culture and modern facilities. Very friendly teams, cutting edge technology, and high levels of customer service. Wonderful benefits and fair pay.