Software Engineer- Monitoring Infrastructure
Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Monitoring
Location: REMOTE (US)
Duration: 6 month Contract/Contract to Hire
Compensation Range (pending experience): $55/hr. – $90/hr.
About the Role: Our enterprise level client is the largest online professional network in the country and is seeking a Sr. Level Software Engineer with specific experience with Java/Python Development.
- JAVA, PYTHON, Golang (intermediate+ to Expert -preferred) in one or more
- NoSQL DB (Cassandra, etc or time series non structured DB experience)
- Big Data and Data at very large scale
- Experienced battle-hardened SW engineer (large distributed systems, large scale)
Nice to have:
- 5+ years in a UNIX-based large-scale web operations role.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
- Knowledge of: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, web architecture, and related topics- basic knowledge