Supply Chain Systems Analyst
- Responsible for initial setup, maintenance and support of supply chain configurations on various applications while meeting internal and external customer timelines for delivery. This includes taking business requirement documents (configuration/database forms) and providing technical solutions through application setup to comply with new or existing configuration standards.
- Collaborate with the category / contract managers to develop and maintain data driven market intelligence of supply markets for L48 business demand.
- Reporting and visualizations development Power BI, real-time dashboarding, Market Intelligence/Business Intelligence and shallow analytics best practices. Prior experience Tableau or Spotfire is also acceptable.
- Evolve skills, solutions, and the organization to predictive & prescriptive analytics.
- Design and implement data analysis, data mining, research, analysis, and modeling strategies and best practices to internal clients.
- Leverage’s data science tools and techniques in analyzing large datasets that will enable development of custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, trends, and patterns in the data, which will be useful in availing informed courses of action.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of geographically dispersed team, effectively communicating prioritized business unit needs and prioritized project statuses.
- Promote compliance with BP's Code of Conduct, ensuring by personal example that colleagues understand and practice ethical business behavior, and using reasonable care to monitor suppliers and contractors working for BP to ensure they work in a manner consistent with the Code.
- Demonstrate the BP Values and Behaviors that are expected within the organization.
- System and Process Improvement by diagnosing issues and identifies ways to improve / automate.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Relevant experience working in business process / business process engineering, process development and change management.
- Proven track record of developing, scaling, and implementing analytical models in customer facing environments.
- Strong programming skills: R, Python, Java etc. along with stellar visualization and persuasive story telling.
- Prior experience with SAP and SQL is preferred.
- Prior experience implementing workflow automation using RPAs such as Power Automate is preferred.
- Proven ability in verbal and written communication
- Safety. Demonstrate personal responsibility and well-being to everyone around and contributes to a safe and sustainable workplace.
- Excellence. Learn to apply best practice, act with professionalism, strive for excellence, foster learning, share knowledge and continuously improve.
- Courage. Always aim to do the right thing and speak out when something is not right, acknowledge and learn from mistakes and accept new ideas as a challenge.
- One Team. Put the team first, value contribution from colleagues, deliver on accountabilities, support and help people develop capabilities.