A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The Business Solutions Architect is responsible for supporting, coordinating, and actively participating in system projects and solution support for applications used within the Crocs Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC). The primary focus is on Manhattan Warehouse Management (WMOS18) and connected Material Handling Equipment (MHE) systems, however other existing DC applications may fall under this position as needed.
This role is an experienced systems resource who is familiar with distribution center processes and how they translate into IT applications, understand MHE integration to a WM system and will work with multiple departments to identify areas for process or system improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE
- Act as system expert for Manhattan WM18 including integrations to MHE systems, including Dematic DMS, Bastian Exacta, AutoStore, Ferag Skyfall, Eurosort Bombay Sorter.
- Develop and maintain expertise on system functional flow at the Distribution Center.
- Work with internal and external teams to manage and prioritize issues lists. Gather required information related to the requests, troubleshoot to determine root cause, and provide solutions to end users. Where necessary, replicate issues in non-production environment and escalate to appropriate IT departments, both internal and external.
- Act of point of escalation for production impacting system issues. Work with internal and external resources to quickly triage and resolve severity 1 or 2 issues. Manage communication and status updates to impacted parties and management.
- Establish good working relationships with all levels of Operations – supervisors to end users. Work with the Operations team to identify pain points and opportunities for additional training.
- Support the local team of production support analysts to assist them in solving incoming queries and requests from Distribution Center end users. Partner with global peers to establish and maintain best practices across DC System support teams.
- Assist with regional business process design and configuration of WM or related DC Systems Applications.
- Review and consult on business processes, design problems, and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Facilitate regional reviews of functional specifications and serve as a resource for operations creating requirement documents.
- Consult and review functional unit test procedures to ensure development aligns to business requirements and functional specs prior to release for UAT or other testing for projects and systems impacting Distribution Centers.
- Coordinate regional customer acceptance testing and implementation of new code deliveries from Manhattan Associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or prior relevant experience is required
Minimum 3-5 years working in a Distribution Center environment or working with a Warehouse Management software (Manhattan Associates WM preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and become a resident expert on the functionality used by Crocs OHDC.
- Strong decision-making skills used to determine different priority levels for reported incidents as well as the ability to prioritize amongst multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate the status of an incident to various audiences, technical and non-technical.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and administrative skills to excel at coordinating multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and flexibility to adapt to change.
- Intermediate knowledge of the most used business applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Warehouse Management or ERP software
- Basic to knowledge of relational databases, ability to write and interpret SQL queries against Oracle Database
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them to application and operational requirements.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.