Title: Customer Support Manager/Director
Type: Salaried, Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Desired Start Date: January 2, 2023
- Provide Experienced Management and Leadership for Supporting Evolution Digital’s ever-growing customers with Set top Box (ATV) and Broadband (Router, Modem, Wi-Fi) product base.
- Support Evolution Digital’s customers with on call, onsite, and remote assistance options. This includes support of the whole end-to-end system, from headend to customer premise equipment.
- Focused and prior experienced attention to customer needs in broadband CPE: Router, Wi-Fi extender, Gateway, and Cable Modem platforms.
- Management level interface, relationships, and communication with Evolution Digital’s vendors to recreate field issues and drive to resolution.
- Leadership level participation to communicate escalation of customer requests to Engineering and/or Deployment teams when expressed by supported customer.
- Ownership in the team creation of customer facing documentation including but not limited to user guides, FAQs, manuals, release notes, tech bulletins and product requirements.
- Provide recommendations of new technologies or products that would benefit Evolution’s products or solutions.
- Provide technical sales and demo support as needed.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Information Technology, Business Communications related field from an ABET accredited university.
Experience and Skills:
- Required minimum 5 years’ experience in the role of Customer Support Management in cable, telecom, or IT departments focused at system, support, or product wide Customer needs.
- Desired minimum 3 years’ experience supporting broadband CPE based products in an engineering or customer support capacity.
- Knowledge of or measurable hands-on experience with managed network devices (router, gateway) and CMTS (Cable Modem Termination System) managed architectures.
- Understanding of Android-TV like IPTV set top boxes/devices (example: Amino, Managed ATV, Roku, etc) and their involvement within a stream Wi-Fi environment.
- Working knowledge of IP protocols including TCP/IP, RTSP, UDP, Multicast traffic, Unicast traffic, etc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office tools or equivalent. Including the use of online based communication and document tracking (One-Drive, Teams, Dropbox, ftp, etc).
- Professional level (very strong) interpersonal and written communication skills.
- This position is based out of Evolution’s Centennial, CO headquarters.
- Up to 30% may be required at times