Position: Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Short-Term Contract (1-2 months)
- Someone with experience writing and updating Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans
- Work with our Infrastructure team to document a new DR strategy – create documentation we can publish to the State or auditors, etc.
- Work with all of our business units to update their BCP plans, and make suggestions on ways to improve our plans
- Lead table top exercises to practice our DR/BCP plans
- Create a Crisis management program – we have a shell started but need someone to finish it, and roll it out
- Conduct table tops of the Crisis management plan with the Crisis Management team – mostly C-level Execs
- Ensure that our DR/BCP plans meet the NIST and State requirements
This really needs to be a strong communicator, with the ability to facilitate meetings, perform tabletop exercise etc.
They need to be experienced in this area, and I want them to be able to “run with it” after a quick overview of current state