We are looking to add an additional team member to our IT Department and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Primary responsibilities are network and infrastructure support. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team. This position reports directly to the Director, Systems Integration and Development.
CCRM is an industry-leading pioneer in fertility science, research and advancement, offering access to national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovation technology and cutting edge labs. CCRM is currently comprised of eleven locations spanning the U.S. and Canada with growth planned for continued network development on a domestic and international basis. CCRM is proud to assist in building all kinds of families.
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain Windows Domain/Active Directory Servers and hardware, Windows and Linux based servers as well as storage and backup infrastructures
- Experience in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and in-house vs cloud solutions.
- Collaborate with Technical Directors and internal staff managers to prioritize clinic needs
- Configuring, managing, and supporting Cisco infrastructure components (IOS/Route/Switch/Wireless/VLAN/WAN)
- Installing, managing, and supporting VMWare vSphere and ESXI.
- Implementing and supporting Exchange on prim and Office 365
- Designing, managing, and supporting Active Directory – with expertise in supporting complex GPO's in corporate environments
- Supporting DNS, DHCP, Web Services, Databases, and Line-of-Business Applications
- Monitor and respond to system alerts to ensure performance and a high-performing, stable development environment
- Contribute to and implement system upgrade plans
- Perform hardware and software upgrades, ordering, installing, and troubleshooting all necessary components
- Work in tandem with our Technical Support Analyst 2 to develop and implement companywide standards, security measures, infrastructure needs, and other assigned tasks.
- Develop automation scripts and manage for improved system efficiencies.
- Monitor and install licenses on LGS centralized license server
- Administer VMware servers, VRealize Operations Manager, VM’s, and look to develop new improved automated solutions.
- Monitor and maintain network attached storage (NetApp and Dell support)
- Maintain software and build/test applications which may involve repairing profiles and resolving application errors
- Provide backup administration functions through various methods including Zerto, Scripts, and Windows backups to include setting up backup processes and verification processes; perform failure monitoring and recovery procedures
- Networking responsibilities include but not limited to managing Cisco switches and firewalls, configuring new upgrade old equipment and working knowledge of ACL’s, VLAN’s, Port configuration, and LAN to LAN terminology.
- Relocate and replace servers, including cable and power setup as necessary
- Interface with project team members and management to meet user needs
- Travel to other CCRM Network Sites as needed with up to 15% travel
- Understand and adhere to all CCRM Ethical and Compliance policies
- Perform other duties as required
This is not an entry-level position. You must be able to demonstrate your experience with supporting most (if not all) of these technologies within a corporate business environment. Of all of these skills, we desire those who can communicate and translate technology into business value for our customers. You will be tested.
Our ideal candidate will have this real experience plus:
- be able to work independently and manage time on multiple concurrent tasks
- have a professional presence and excellent customer service skills
- be a good writer with top-notch documentation skills
Physical Requirements and Working Environment:
- Normal hours include planning time, consultation with staff locally and in satellite locations and educational activities.
- Working evenings and weekends may be required occasionally to perform the tasks outlined in the job description.
- Travel by personal auto, charter or commercial aircraft is required with reimbursement for personal auto use provided by the company policy according to the IRS policy.
I Employees who are exposed regularly to bloodborne pathogens while performing their assigned job duties. Bloodborne pathogen protection is required.
II Employees who have occasional exposure to bloodborne pathogens while performing their assigned job duties. Bloodborne pathogens protection is required.
III Employees who never have exposure to bloodborne pathogens while performing their assigned job duties.
Education and Work Experience Qualifications:
- BA or BS in a business, MIS or technical field or equivalent
- 5+ years’ previous Service Desk Management, Senior Service Desk experience, preferably in a healthcare environment but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong troubleshooting methodology
- Ability to work independently or as a team to approach problems creatively and resolve them in an effective and timely manner
- Intermediate knowledge of Internet and networking technologies
- Exposure to scripting and command line interface
- Experience with Windows Operating systems
- Experience with email programs such as MS Exchange and client programs such as Outlook
- Knowledge of virtual environments such as VMware
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Beginner to intermediate firewall administration and troubleshooting
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Ability to travel to remote sites using personal vehicle
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience implementing best practices in server maintenance and Windows Server operating system software
- Experience with clinical workflow analysis or process design, managing a database-driven system, and supporting clinical end users
- Demonstrated success in delivering excellent customer support
- BA/BS degree preferred. Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Health Information Technology, Information Technology, or similar field.
- Five years of experience in healthcare informatics required.
- Five years of experience in Desktop Support or Customer Service, preferred.
- Ability to assist users with basic hardware and software problems (i.e., MS Outlook, Client Access, Internet Browsers, OS, etc.) and product configurations within desktop PC’s, laptops, printers and monitors. Demonstration of strong independent judgment and initiative required.
- The ability to multitask and to work well within a team environment while keeping the customers’ needs as a priority at all times.
- Ability to differentiate between errors caused by hardware, software, desktop errors, server errors and misunderstanding of usage
- A+, Network+, CCNA or MCP certifications are all a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to, Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate to Advanced skills) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team required
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, including computer keyboards and mice; telephones; photocopiers; scanners; filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others. The employee is frequently required to sit; will occasionally stand and/or walk; use hands and fingers to grasp, pick, pinch, type; and reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; operation of standard office machines and equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CCRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, National Origin, Ancestry, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Sexual Orientation (including transgender status), Physical or Mental Disability, Marriage to a Co-Worker, or for anyone engaging in Protected Activity (opposing a discriminatory practice or participating in an employment discrimination proceeding). Additionally, this employer does not tolerate any employees engaging in discriminatory behavior based on any of the aforementioned protected classes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
CCRM proudly offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
All offers of employment by this employer are conditional upon the incumbent’s successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including a criminal background check, drug screen, educational and prior employment verification, professional reference checks, and verification of the incumbent’s eligibility and authorization to work in the United States.