Sr. Program Manager
Title: Executive Program Manager
Location: Englewood, CO
Duration: Contract to Hire
About the Role: Our client is building a new nationwide 5G wireless network from the ground up. The wireless IT team is supporting application platform, operational systems, billing, sales and customer service. They are looking for a Senior level Program Manager who has an Executive Leadership background (Director or VP Level) in Cable/Telecom/ and or Wireless industry.
- 8+ Years executive industry program management experience
- Manage the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects for wireless buildout
- Manage multiple diverse projects across platform working with multiple teams
- Work with external vendors and negotiate product needs
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects.
- Monitor budget/spending.
- Provide coaching to lower level employees
- PMP Certification preferred