Lead Dynamics 365 Administrator
Title: Dynamics 365 Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Direct Hire
About the Role: Our healthcare client in Denver CO is seeking a MS Dynamics 365 Specialist to assist with the support of their implementation and release of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to their growing locations around the country. Based here in Denver, CO you will work closely with the CRM analyst to implemet and privde support of Tier 2 Support and Configurations.
- Administering D365, Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with SQL Server Databases & SSIS is PLUS
- Azure Hosting, Office 365 is a PLUS
- Any training experience is a PLUS
About the Company: This company is leading the way in advance home healthcare. They offer competitive benefits, allow working remote 2 days a week, a casual work environment with no assigned desk seating, and strong medical benefits. Their HQ is in a highly desirable area of Denver near parks, restaurants, and shopping.