Digital Design Engineer
Title: Design Engineer
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Englewood, CO
About the Role: Our Enterprise level client in south Denver is building out one of the largest 5G networks in the world and leads the way in streaming entertainment services. They are seeking an experienced Digital Design Engineer who will design, develop, and maintain satellite receiver and other consumer electronics devices used for satellite and internet based whole home audio/video entertainment solutions and other connected devices. In addition, the engineer will be involved in designing cutting edge products for their future 5G network.
- Digital design, debug, and testing of satellite receivers, remote controls, 5G based devices, and other consumer electronics in a high-volume environment
- Coordinate various design aspects of a satellite receiver product development
- Validate satellite receiver hardware for high volume production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other relevant Technical field with 2+ years of hardware design experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with board level design experience is required
- Digital design experience in a fast-paced high-volume environment is required
- Design experience with high speed interfaces a must.