Data Science Engineer
Title: Data Science Engineer
Type: Contract to Hire (4 mo.)
Location: Englewood, CO
About the Role: Our Enterprise level client in south Denver is building out one of the largest 5G networks in the world and leads the way in streaming entertainment services. They are seeking a Data Science Engineer to assist the MNO Wholesale Wireless buildout.
Responsibilities/Required Skills: (3+ years)
- Hands-on Data Science development experience
- Experience with AI/ML platforms, tools and algorithms like H2O.ai, scikit-learn etc.
- Ability to build AI/ML models and tune them for better predictions and recommendations.
- Strong coding experience in Python, Scala, and SQL
- Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience with TDD, CI/CD, applications
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of data science algorithms including classification, forecasting and deep neural networks
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure