Title: EDI Data Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Direct Hire
About the Role: This EDI Data Analyst will support the production, development, and Data warehouse teams to gather data and ensure the quality of the information is correct and is directed to the proper areas.
Required Skills: (3-5 Years)
- Healthcare Data Analysis experience
- Experience working in Medicaid, Claims, Insurance, environments
- Profile and analyze data. Be able to look at data and see if it is representative of their needs and correct.
- Ability to work with ETL data
- Create Table Joins
- Experience with one or the following claims -837, 835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, or 278
About the Company: This Healthcare company was outsourcing IT for the past 5 years and is now bringing it all back in-house. They want to build a culture of teamwork and passion for making a difference in peoples lives. In fact, this job has the opportunity to make a difference in over 1/2 a million people's lives. It's a smart group of people that work hard and the IT department starts at 8 and shuts down at 5, so this is for the person that is over the grind of long hours.