AWS Systems Reliability Engineer
Title: Systems Reliability Engineer
Location: Denver, CO preferred but can be remote in other states.
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100-130k DOE
This exciting SAAS company is leading the way in childcare management software technology and services. They support over 30,000 preschools, daycare centers, after-school programs, camps and related facilities with a broad product suite that serves the complex and unique demands of the childcare market. They are seeking a Systems Engineer with a mix of Linux systems experience, Development skills, and AWS Cloud experience. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company that provides the newest tech to children centers across the country.
Skills: (3+ years)
- 3+ years of System Administration experience in an AWS cloud environment.
- Experience with Linux, Hyper-V, High Availability/DR Environments, and Microsoft Windows Server.
- AWS cloud platform experience: API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SES, S3, EKS, Cognito, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Prior experience working in DevOps and SRE teams.
- AWS Certification is a PLUS
About the Company:
- Excellent medical benefits
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver, CO employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Team Events