Title: Project Coordinator
Location: REMOTE – Denver, CO
Duration: Short term contract 3-6 months
Compensation Range (pending experience): $40-50/hr.
Our client is a leader in the Senior Healthcare industry and is changing the way Seniors gain access to the care they need through the latest technology. They are seeking a Project Coordinator to work with the Enterprise Architecture and Solution Design team. They are selecting some new Vendor relationships for new systems including – ERP, HR, Financial systems, etc. They need someone to assist help the team plan and organize meetings. Do some analysis and gathering of requirements to help with selection process.
- Ability to coordinate calls and meetings with potential vendors
- Keep track of deadlines
- Track progress of timelines
- Take notes/send updates
- Gather requirements
- Data Analysis and organization
- Ability to jump right in and help with little ramp up
- IT acumen and understanding of IT processes
- Vendor Management skills a PLUS
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Does not require ant healthcare experience