Software Engineer II (Backend)
Title: Software Engineer II (Backend)
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: FTE (Direct Hire)
Compensation Range: $90k – $100k (high end is 110K for exceptional candidates)
About the Role:
As the Software Engineer II you will design, develop, and code software applications and features and you will debug, test, and troubleshoot throughout the development process. You will collaborate in a team setting and may have the opportunity to mentor junior level developers.
- 4+ years of software development (Backend Stack: Java/Groovy, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Relational Database System, NoSQL)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field; OR equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills (Bonus):
- MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Postgres, Node.js
- Virtual Machine languages (VML)
- Experience in mentor/leadership position
About the Company:
Incredible environment. Could be going public in 2-4 years, tons of growth both nationally and internationally. This company will be a household name in the near future! This role will come with EQUITY, and they intend to go public in roughly 2 years, so this could be a gamechanger financially for you.