Title: Structural Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE in Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Full Time/Direct Hire
Compensation: Base Salary + Profit Sharing ($80k- 120k)
About the Role:
Our client, based in Denver, CO, is a forensic engineering firm established in 1982. They assess and reconstruct building defects and damage for Litigation and Insurance claims all over the western region.
They are looking to add multiple new Engineers to their team who have a background in Structural or Civil Engineering who are willing to learn the Forensic side. This is a great opportunity to get away from the desk and out in the field.
Required Skills: (3+ years)
- Background in Structural, Civil, or Geo-technical Engineering
- Revit or AutoCAD experience
- PE or EIT License
- Must be able to provide writing and/or design samples
- Bachelor's or Master's in Engineering
- Fully Remote Position with some local travel
- Profit Sharing