Site Reliability Engineer – Python Automation
Title: Site Reliability Engineer – Python Automation
Location: REMOTE (US)
Duration: 6 month Contract/Contract to Hire
Compensation Range (pending experience): $65/hr. – $95/hr.
About the Role: Our enterprise level client is the largest online professional network in the country and is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer. This team works in Apache Pinot and needs a true SRE. The candidate will be supporting Data infrastructure for Apache Pinot notification forms. Must be TRUE Python Dev with broad SRE skillset with Linux sys admin and python dev for automation of SRE tools.
· This is an SRE & PYTHON DEV role and will be a part of on call trouble shooting
· Candidate MUST BE a Very seasoned Linux sys admin who can troubleshoot AND code.
· MUST BE a Python development/programmer This will be for automation for SRE tools development used in support and resolving issues for on call efforts
Nice to haves:
· Great Knowledge of Databases and Infrastructure of DB’s and understanding of OLTP or OLAP system knowledge / use
· Java /J2EE experience
· Apache Pinot knowledge or experience would be great
· Docker KB8, etc
· Hands on experience with apache Airflow
· Python flask would be a PLUS