Sr. Software Storage Engineer
Title: Sr. Software Storage Engineer
Location: REMOTE (US)
Duration: 6 month Contract/Contract to Hire
Compensation Range (pending experience): $55/hr. – $65/hr.
About the Role: Our enterprise level client is the largest online professional network in the country and is seeking a Sr. Level Software Storage Engineer.
- Senior level SW Dev AND/OR SRE- with DEEP Storage expertise and experience at scale.
- These roles Will help build, deploy, automate at giga- scale Software defined Storage (File block object).
- Substantial storage focused experience at companies such as
- eBay, PayPal, Apple, Walmart.com, Google.
- And/or Deep HPC experience– e.g. large Linux clusters and storage found in supercomputing, large academia, storage-intensive, etc.)
- Experienced Python and/or Golang
- Demonstratable experience as a Senior Software Engineer/SRE building Developing and deploying Infrastructure automation for large Linux based web-scale system
- Need a deep understanding of the full stack of large complex Linux system with distributed Files systems
- In this/these roles, most current automation written in Python (Python-dev a must)
- They are moving to write new automation in Golang