Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Position Type: Direct Hire
Join our small, tenacious team in the critical role as Technical Recruiter. You will be the principal face of our company to our candidates. We are looking for an individual that has the effective professional and technical skills as well as personal characteristics that result in successfully filled orders and satisfied clients and candidates. Recruiters work closely with Account Managers to identify priority orders and then successfully recruit and place candidates on those orders.
Day-to-day job duties:
- Drive all stages of the recruiting process through candidate sourcing, qualification, matching, submittal, client interview and placement of candidates.
- Manage candidate from the interview process through the hire period.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and social media search.
- Work with Account Managers to bring on board most desirable candidates to market.
- Develop and maintain relevant candidate prospects through networking events and social media channels.
- Responsible for thoroughly assessing candidate qualifications, including capabilities, interests, availability and pay, to effectively match the candidate with the client’s needs—resulting in candidate and client satisfaction.
- Use recruiting and sales skills to influence effectively the candidate and client, while driving the recruiting process, including relationship building, overcoming objections, targeted and timely follow-up, prep/debrief and closing techniques.
- Contribute to the development of the sales funnel by generating leads when engaging with candidates (qualification and referral process).
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of current clients
- Develop and maintain professional branding through social media
- Attend occasional client meetings/luncheons with Account Managers
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year recruiting or staffing experience, IT specific product discipline preferred
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment
- Proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process and temporary employee management.
- Experience working on a commission structure
- Preferred experience working with LinkedIn, Bullhorn, social media, and job boards
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
Sizzle: This is an amazing opportunity to join our small, supportive team in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. Our company is in a position which offers the resources and potential for unlimited success here. We work hard, and we have a ton of fun doing it!