This person will assist with enhancements on the Kid Reports platform but will also work closely with the Payments team where Armando and Adam who we placed work. Fully Remote. But must be local to Denver
$90-100/hr Bill rate
Senior Software/Cloud Developer
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a Senior Software Developer who understands and thrives in a growing and ever changing environment. You enjoy working with dynamic software in a cloud environment and have created and supported enterprise-wide software solutions for both web and mobile. Working in a new office environment in Downtown Denver with some great dynamic minds is appealing to you. You recognize that collaborating with other developers, product teams, and production support is the only way to be successful.
WHAT YOU OFFER
Our ideal candidate:
– Will have experience working in an AWS Cloud environment: deploying code releases, monitoring production environments, configuration and logging
– Will have the ability to contribute to the code base in one or more areas of the product:
– Java/Play on the server side
– AngularJS on the Web frontend
– Will have the drive to experiment and learn, ask questions, teach and produce great things
Qualifications and Skills
– AWS Cloud Experience, including Amazon EC2, ECS, RDS with Postgres, Cloudwatch, VPC, ElastiCache with Redis
– Other Cloud monitoring systems including New Relic
– Advanced experience with one or more programming languages including Java, Node, AngularJS, Trigger.io.
– Experience with deployment pipelines a plus
– Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Atlassian suite experience a plus
– Rest API development
– Strong understanding of web strategy and technologies
– Strong knowledge of source control and branching models in a collaborative coding environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong creative and design skills