*Relocation assistance is not provided and this is not a fully remote position. FirstBank does not sponsor work visas.
$115,000 to $140,000/yr
This Job may be eligible for the:
- Retention Bonus
Founded in 1963, FirstBank maintains more than $20 billion in assets and operates over 110 branch locations across Colorado, Arizona and California. Its growth can be attributed to one simple philosophy: do right by customers, communities and employees, which is at the center of the company’s “banking for good” mantra. FirstBank believes that a company is nothing without the people that comprise it, and prides itself in hiring and training a diverse and talented group. By joining the FirstBank team you will experience its great team culture with ample opportunity for growth. There’s an opportunity for everyone with positions all across the company, from Teller and Call Center to Technology and Lending. Apply today to learn more and join the team!
A Brief Overview
Responsible for the strategic planning, management, support and optimization of the enterprise computing environment in support of corporate applications, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Firewall, Enterprise Monitoring, and secure communications between internal, external and third party partners. Provide high level of availability for all systems in support of business objectives meeting service level objectives. Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
What you will do
- Lead the team responsible for providing the 24 x 7 enterprise Identity Access Management, Active Directory, Firewall, Enterprise monitoring, and Patching in support of corporate and customer facing applications.
- Ensure solutions and strategies are in alignment with Security standards.
- Develop strategies and plans to meet the needs of the department and business in alignment with established priorities.
- Work independently with Officers, Directors, Architects, SME’s, PMO, Auditors, and third-party partners as needed to ensure solutions are adequately supporting company’s growth and business needs.
- Review critical internal and third party systems to ensure that proper disaster recovery procedures have been implemented and tested.
- Develop capacity planning of all key services ensuring business growth does not outpace existing infrastructure capabilities.
- Develop and establish beneficial and cost effective relationships with service providers.
- Monitor and maintain all systems to meet established Service Level Objectives
- Lead crisis management efforts during planned and unplanned outages, driving rapid response and resolution to critical issues impacting the business
- Maintain knowledge of current and developing technologies and propose new technologies that would benefit the infrastructure and provide a positive impact to business operations
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy
Supervises the work of a group of direct reports. Responsible for performance management and evaluations; hiring and staffing, scheduling. Enforces policies and procedures. Directs day-to-day work of employees, through supervision of lead staff or directly. Supervisory responsibilities may be limited to a specific shift or a portion of a function, facility or location. May assist with training and payroll. Coaches and develops staff.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience and prior supervisory or management experience.
- A combination of post-high school education, job related certification, and related experience equivalent to 7 years may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Eight years’ or more work related experience
- Technical leadership experience in an enterprise 24×7 environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills; allowing for the management of large projects and balancing responsibilities of multiple projects
- Strong technical and operational problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills; experience required
- Thorough understanding of enterprise IAM, Firewall, Network systems, application integration, directory services and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Working knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Working knowledge of information security concepts and techniques, enterprise operating systems and database technologies as they apply to enterprise systems and applications
- Ability to train others in technical tasks, customer service skills and department procedures; ability to coordinate and direct the efforts of others in a customer service operation
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Frequently remains stationary throughout a typical business day
- Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and other rooms
- Occasionally positions self to access drawers and shelves of various heights
- Frequently reaches for and handles paperwork and files
- Constantly communicates with customers, coworkers, and management in-person and on the phone
- Must be able to exchange accurate information
Statement of Benefits
FirstBank offers a suite of benefits that support our employees’ professional, financial, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. Benefits currently offered with our positions include: Paid Time Off/paid leave programs, 401K/Employee Stock Ownership, United Healthcare medical, MetLife dental, VSP vision, Employee tuition reimbursement, Volunteer Time Off, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance/AD&D.
FirstBank is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. FirstBank does not permit pay inequities. Anyone who believes they have been subject to pay inequity should immediately report their concerns to the Human Resource Department.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)