This person will Work on day to day stuff to take off Ricks plate. So Rick can focus on bigger projects. Rick’s background was as a consultant in Finance and IT ERP Systems.
This person must Understand Accounting, Finance, Databases, Data flows in Accounting IT ERP systems. Application support of PCM.
Accounting b-ground is KEY – Supporting the debit and credit apps. Ideal person started in accounting as an Analyst. Then became a “Super User” in their ERP system which led them down the IT Support path. Extracting Data with understanding of systems side.
Innoveage’s Claims systems is PCM. This person will need to support transaction set up environment for users. (Internal team to vendors)
There will be guidance from Rick but he needs them to understand Data flow. Be able to Query DB and write to fix data problems. They need to know and understand Debit and credit flows. – How does it affect GL and transaction flow.
Need Basic SQL skills. Some Scripting like PowerShell is a plus. SSRS is a PLUS. They should understand SSIS and how to Triage issues. “PCM 837”is EDI file. Would be nice if they understand EDI functions.
One Question to ask…
When I report a revenue transaction, what happens??
Dyanmics SL is the ERP ssytems. So ideally, they come from a mid-level ERP system b-ground He would look at Oracle ppl but they would probably be too expensive. He is thinking 4+years. “Someone who is still learning”.
One additional requirement/nice to have would be Active Directory experience. During our provisioning process this person will need to be able to go in and add new users to the appropriate Active Directory groups. This could be taught if necessary or off loaded to Rick
Healthcare is preferred. due to claims side but not a must
Bachelors degree is must.
6 mo CTH
Remote for now.
Interview – Phone, Video with Rick and Bob Guy.
10/1 ideal stat date. Just Robert Half and us on this rec.
IT Applications Specialist III – Contract to Hire
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director of Financial Systems – Information Technology/Systems, the IT Applications Specialist III provides support of applications, software, and architecture in the development, system testing and productions environments of InnovAge and its affiliates.
- Install and configure financial application components including: Support applications such as Adobe, PCM (Plexis), Dynamics SL, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve day to day user issues including suspended transactions, unreleased batches, cash manager deposit issues, bank payment transmission errors, PCM 837 import issues, system performance, etc.
- Financial systems experience including Accounting, Finance, Purchasing, and Operational personnel
- with Dynamics SL and ReQlogic or other mid-market accounting system. Claims system experience is also desired.
- Strong understanding of accounting transactions and process flow as it relates to various types of accounting transactions.
- Installs applications in the development and system test environments for pre-release testing.
- Performs system administration by writing utilities and monitoring information technology services.
- Provides technical support and maintenance of installed applications software.
- Assists with implementation, configuration and testing of new product versions with end users.
- Interacts with end users and software vendors in order to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues.
- Develops and maintains detailed technical knowledge of the specifications, operation, and diagnostic of products.
- Organizes, produces, and reports on the progress of ongoing testing, trials, and evaluation of new products and services.
- Conducts orientation to new users regarding applications of software.
- Functions as a key point of user contact and customer service for financial systems, and is accountable for user satisfaction.
- Assists in the execution of large and small IT projects.
Actively supports applications system and collaborates with Service Desk team to resolve problems and incidents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Accounting/Finance
ora related field from an accredited college/university
Work Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of four years of experience providing applications support, systems integration and system administration
- Experience in supporting finance related systems including ERP, Claims, Requisitions, etc.
- Experience with and understanding of relational databases, Active Directory and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current expertise in light programming/scripting including Powershell, VB or C#, TSQL.
- Experienced in identifying problems, gathering data, assembling requirements, and recommending solutions.
- Skilled at prioritizing and being able to work under the pressure of multiple demands while meeting/exceeding deadlines
- Experience with supporting databases, specifically SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.