DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
The Wireless Security Program Manager will work across all of Information Technology and Cybersecurity to ensure that wireless projects and new initiatives are secured in accordance with audit and policy requirements. Represent Information Security principles and requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Articulation of consistent security principles and technology standards that guide design, engineering and deployment of secure wireless products
* Thinks and acts strategically, staying abreast of trends and advances in IT/Cybersecurity solutions and monitors changes in the operating environment that affect information security
* Provides thought leadership using business communications, active collaboration, and leading cross-functional groups to deliver wireless security goals
* Develops external partnerships with vendors and outside entities as appropriate
* Takes ownership of key wireless initiatives, coordinating strategies with other members of the Cybersecurity team and wireless leaders to execute
* Provides advice and leadership on a broad range of wireless security items and strategies
A Successful IoT/Wireless Security Architect will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related discipline
* At least 10 years IT Experience / 8 years Wireless/Cellular Cybersecurity Experience.
* Demonstrated experience in the following areas: 3GPP, 3GPP Core, OSS, BSS, HSS, SCEF, LTE, Cat M1, 4G, 5G, SIM/eSIM, Cellular Network Security, Cellular Network Threats, Cellular Network Incident Response, Cellular Network Security Architecture, IoT Device Security and Hardening, Cellular Device Provisioning, Cellular Penetration Testing, Threat Modeling, Attack Trees
* Demonstrated ability to build and execute complex security plans
* Experience working with compliance and regulatory requirements
* Experience working in a risk based environment including mitigation, planning and implementation
* Demonstrated ability to gain immediate credibility at all levels both inside and outside the organization and develop lasting, productive and collaborative relationships
* Excellent communication and influencing skills including the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external executives, and both technical and non-technical audiences