Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the #1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
As a Procare Salesforce Administrator in our Denver office, you will be responsible for day-to-day functions essential to Salesforce and sales team productivity. Your job will be to ensure the integrity and functionality of our Salesforce system by reviewing, monitoring, and updating the systems. You will help drive operational excellence by identifying improvement areas in our current operation, articulating a vision, and supporting the implementation of best-in-class ops practices across infrastructure, capabilities, and data reporting. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be in direct contact with our salesforce.com users, shaping their everyday experience and at the same time, monitoring and improving the overall system. Our ideal candidate will have Salesforce Administration experience and a passion for turning data-driven insights into actions and thrives in a collaborative, fast-faced environment.
Who You Are
- An experienced Salesforce administrator who can dive in day one
- Able to roll up your sleeves and execute on company initiatives
- Dedicated to supporting Procare teams with Salesforce-related items
- A professional with strong communication and coaching skills
- A tenacious self-starter who is driven to meet and exceed their goals
- Detail-oriented with an ability to balance multiple requests and projects- you never miss a beat
- Collaborative by default but you readily work independently to achieve personal and company goals
- Able to understand and support strategic direction and goals of Sales org
- Have an innate drive to innovate and optimize
What You’ll Do
- Act as main point of contact for Salesforce-related items
- Proactively maintain data and process and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Support various Company initiatives with requirements gathering, functionality research, and implementation
- Provide support for internal Salesforce users
- Possess a solid understanding of data imports/exports in Salesforce.com.
- Perform other Salesforce.com support and maintenance duties on an as-needed basis.
- Focus on building solutions to solve business problems and improve end user experience
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- 5+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com including salesforce object model, layouts, Flows, Process Builder, permissions, roles and logical formulas
- Operational modeling, forecasting, reporting and analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to write and debug APEX code a plus
- Salesforce CPQ experience a major plus
- Service Cloud experience a major plus
- Lightning experience preferred
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career pathing
This position can be based in our Denver, CO office of fully remote. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.