Salesforce Developer – Full Time – Remote
Overview of the Position Responsibilities: Bluepeak is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors. If this sounds exciting, please read on.
Be part of our innovation- building and delivering a fiber-rich internet connection to people’s doorsteps.
What You Will Do:
- Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs of the client
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Involved in developing, unit testing and deploy to different instances (sandboxes and production), and worked on solving deployment errors
- Involved in data cleanups, de-duplication, creating new objects/fields, and apex classes/triggers.
- Assist in establishing and performing recurring data hygiene best practices, de-duping and cleanup
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities
- Integrated the third-party web services using callouts by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Design and manage ongoing development and customization of the system to meet the organization’s requirements and mission
- User maintenance, design and refine user training materials and manage user training
- Perform ongoing documentation and keep existing knowledge base up to date
- Provide timely recurring information related to releases and enhancements to meet communication requirements of the organization
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements in partnership with key stakeholders
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to other developers for technical issues
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Musts be able to pass background check and drug test prior to starting employment
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
Why Work at Bluepeak?
- Competitive Compensation + Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k)
- Generous Vacation and Paid Sick Time + Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Professional Development With an Emphasis on Internal Promotion
- Employee Discounts on Bluepeak Services, Including Internet
- Progressive and inclusive work culture in which our team has the flexibility, support, and resources to be successful in their careers!
We believe that the size of the city shouldn’t determine the quality of the technology. That’s why we are building for you: Faster, more reliable, and without the things that get in the way of great service—like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. And with up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits for businesses, we are whole new ballgame- from internet to TV, to connecting every device in your home, to powering your business, we’re not only providing the best fiber connections in your community, but we’re also meeting the growing needs for how you live.
Bluepeak provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.