E2 Optics is an award-winning Woman-Owned IT Solutions Provider. We specialize in Data Centers, Structured Cabling, Audio Visual, Video, Electronic Physical Security, Wireless, and DAS Solutions. Our Core Value Culture is built on the foundation of Safety, Passion, Family Centric, Respect, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Agility. E2 Optics’ Core Values guide our business, our employees, and our relationships with customers and partners. We embrace these values as a way to not only be a better business, but to be better human beings. We are looking for candidates who align with our Core Value Culture and eager to become a part of a growing team, focused on delivering the very best in customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology and practices, and having fun!
The Account Executive will sell E2 Optics products and integration of services to all existing and prospective accounts and drive business development efforts. The primary focus of the Account Executive is outside sales and business development, where coverage and penetration of accounts is required at a strategic level. The Account Executive will maintain and develop an existing customer base and work proactively to secure new clients. The individual in this position must professionally represent E2 Optics in presentations and briefings, and assist in preparing proposals, and must be able to effectively position E2 Optics and present a strong value proposition to clients. A successful Account Executive builds on an entrepreneurial spirit and will be expected to regularly meet or exceed sales targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safety is E2’s number one Core Value. Follow safe work practices and company and client worksite policies.
- Promote company Core Values to foster and safeguard family-centric culture.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of sales cycle, cultivating new relationships and qualifying new client opportunities.
- Create market awareness of E2 Optics core business solutions of structured cabling, audio visual, security and wireless/DAS through prospecting, networking, presentations and attending trade show meetings.
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Growth Plans.
- Accurately forecast, build a strong pipeline, and meet/exceed sales goals.
- Ability to effectively influence key decision makers on all levels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distribution, manufacturers and other trade partners.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and client needs.
- Providing business direction to sales support teams.
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities.
Travel: This position is generally expected to travel as needed to support E2 clients and win additional solutions sales. The individual in this role should be able and willing to travel as required by E2.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Sold over $2,000,000 annually in a related business.
- Demonstrated the development of strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated experience selling Company core business solutions.
- Thorough understanding of product positioning, competitive conditions, and value proposition.
- Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Decision Making and Judgment: This position requires the ability to assess information and interpersonal interactions in order to negotiate business that meets or exceeds client expectations, while providing a profitable revenue stream for E2 Optics. Knowing when to move forward independently, and when to engage internal team members and/or appropriate client contacts is critical to the success of the person in this role.
- Knowledge of how to prepare and present a professional presentation or proposal.
- General knowledge of the construction process and site services.
- Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to close product and services solutions of significant value.
- Knowledge of current trends within the technology and construction industries.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales.
- Superior English oral and written communication skills.
- High level of energy and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The standard work environment for this position is an indoors business office and construction environment. Ability to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or standing for extended periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear, use hands, stoop, kneel, bend, rotate, push, pull, reach with hands and arms on intermittent to regular basis daily. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must regularly carry and climb ladders to 20 feet. The employee may be required to work in tight, confined spaces. The employee must demonstrate regular and on-time attendance. There could be a requirement of occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
E2 Optics is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Revised 10-19-2018
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Actively recruits qualified women, minorities, disabled and