Omni Interactions Sales Director
Omni Interactions (“Omni”) is a rapidly growing, employee-owned company that is building the best remote, Gig Economy managed services company, leveraging digital automation and human engagement, to transform outsourced customer care.
The Sales Director role is an exciting opportunity to drive sales functions for the company. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the role will be remote with some domestic travel along with occasional onsite meetings and corporate events. The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated, capable and looking to utilize existing sales and marketing experience while learning new skills and progressing towards career aspirations.
- Work remotely!
- Experience a rapidly growing Inc. 5000 company
- Extensive opportunities for advancement
- C-level visibility
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Matching 401(k)
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Director of Sales role is focused on generating new logo business development opportunities for Omni. These efforts are made up of the following responsibilities:
- Lead Generation
- Utilize existing contacts and databases to proactively reach out to potential prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Work with leadership to build a lead generation strategy, including:
- Selecting and manage third-party lead generation team(s) and/or;
- Investigating, implementing, and managing an in-house lead generation team.
- Track, at a high-level, prospect engagement activities and stages.
- Sales Meetings
- Handle initial sales discussions with prospective clients once marketing qualified leads have been generated.
- On an increasing basis as industry and company knowledge grows, handle the full sales cycle from lead to prospect to closed partnership.
- Work on proposal and contracting process with the Chief Customer Officer
- Measure and report performance of all website traffic and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create and update sales materials including presentation decks and RFP responses.
- Marketing Team Engagement
- Partner with the Omni Marketing team to drive their digital marketing, email marketing and social media outreach to influence lead generation.
- Review and ensure consistency of Marketing’s content release calendar for sales needs.
- Identify new content needs to be created by the Marketing team including case studies, visual charts, performance updates, landing pages, white papers and press releases.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Work with the Chief Customer Officer on related sales and marketing activities
- Support conference and trade show efforts
Sales Technology Expertise
- Knowledge of Hubspot, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and other sales technology tools preferred.
- Utilization of Vidyard or similar tool for personalized ‘video’ outreach
- Microsoft Office suite and related tools and apps
Additional Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in business development and sales, particularly within the industry
- Leverage technology to maximize effectiveness
- Create and maintain internal departmental relationships
- Manage processes
- Perform market research and statistical analysis
- Develop budgets
- Travel within the United States, ~10%
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right business development talent who is looking to utilize their extensive skills, be in control of many aspects of sales for a growing company and have the chance to advance their career!