Pay- $35,000 – $45,000 salary based on experience, plus commission and bonus opportunity, on target year one earnings are about $75,000 to $100,000.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode with tons of opportunity, so there is no better time than now to join our team. We are a small, tenacious team that works toward a common goal of placements. You will be the principal face of our company to the candidates we partner with on a daily basis. We are looking for an individual that has the effective professional and technical skills as well as personal characteristics that result in successfully filled orders and satisfied clients and candidates. Recruiters work closely with Account Managers to identify priority orders and then successfully recruit and place candidates on those orders. We will provide training to get you up to speed but it's critical to have a strong work-ethic, be motivated by money, and be a team player.
Day-to-day job duties:
- Drive all stages of the recruiting process through candidate sourcing, qualification, matching, submittal, client interview and placement of candidates.
- Manage candidate from the interview process through the hire period.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and social media search.
- Work with Account Managers to bring on board most desirable candidates to market.
- Develop and maintain relevant candidate prospects through networking events and social media channels.
- Responsible for thoroughly assessing candidate qualifications, including capabilities, interests, availability and pay, to effectively match the candidate with the client’s needs—resulting in candidate and client satisfaction.
- Use recruiting and sales skills to influence effectively the candidate and client, while driving the recruiting process, including relationship building, overcoming objections, targeted and timely follow-up, prep/debrief and closing techniques.
- Contribute to the development of the sales funnel by generating leads when engaging with candidates (qualification and referral process).
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of current clients
- Develop and maintain professional branding through social media
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Any professional experience including a full-time job, internship or preferably Recruiting experience.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment
- Willingness to working on a commission structure
- Preferred experience working with LinkedIn, Bullhorn, social media, and job boards
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join our small, supportive team in one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S. Talent Navigation offers the resources and potential for unlimited success here. We work hard, and we have a ton of fun doing it!