We CAN use the Contract ONLY SOW and bypass the assessment steps. Can onboard in 2 weeks. THe candidate will still know its CTH though
This was the role Leann McKenna was up for. Look at her Back ground
Sr. IT Retail Wireless Program Manager – Flexible Web Platform
Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable of turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
A Senior Program Manager for Retail Wireless Technology is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and delivery of Retail Wireless Technology projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the Retail Wireless Technology projects
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
- Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues and update program RAID as things change and evolve
- Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and coordinate with Retail Wireless Program managers
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in the delivery of Retail Wireless Systems Solutions
- 10+ years in IT preferably delivering multi level architected solutions for retail customers, care agents and back end systems integrations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and with customers
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer's strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
Desired Knowledge Areas:
- MS Project Plan expertise essential
- Data networking
- Wireless systems (NSS, OSS, BSS integrations)
- Enterprise software releases
- AWS and Cloud Services