Enterprise level Technical Mgmt background
API Integration exp
Do NOT need Wireless
2-3 years in mgmt or someone ready to step into mgmt role
Manage BA's. PO's, SDET's
Need to at least have Microservices integration exp
Java Dev Mgmt
People skills and good comm.
Look at Daniel Wu on Linkedin Need a junior version of him.
Catalog CPQ Manager
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic, and transformative needs of the changing world.
As a Catalog CPQ Manager at DISH, you must excel at being decisive, have a holistic mindset of the entire DISH ecosystem, and ultimately understand how all data flows throughout the catalog-driven solution. You will be part of a delivery team that enables the organization to quickly and efficiently bring new products and services to the market.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
- Holistic alignment of catalog-driven solution
- Determine how data should be generated, treated, and passed across the ecosystem with a customer-centric focus
- Provide input on effective model changes and their downstream effects on enterprise ecosystems
- Overall insight into Catalog, CPQ, and Order Management co-dependencies
- Input into the design and implementation of the entire stack, including outside of catalog, CPQ, and Order Management
- Provide guidance, implement, and create standards on how best to model DISH products
- Works with configurators to provide best practices on product hierarchies, templates, and rule definitions
- Provide guidelines on how to build effective, comprehensive models that are scalable and extensible
- Troubleshooting assistance with Catalog related issues
- Provide on-the-job training in Catalog and Catalog Services
- Liaison between requests for new functionality and implementation team
- Consider the organization impact of decisions made regarding data modeling
- 5+ years Management level in Catalog CPQ Domain environment
- Telecommunications technology experience such as NFV, ONAP, IoT, 5G, SDN
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Vendor Mgmt experience
- Team Building experience
- Work with SCRUm Teams
- Partner with PM's Scrum Masters and Dev Teams
IT Development Manager – Dish
Dish is seeking a strong IT Development Manager who is tachnical and honds on to lead a team of 20 developers focused on backend development of fianncail and payment applications. They will support the functional business side and work closely with front end teams. They have some antiquted systems built in WebMethods that are being migrated ot Java/J2ee. All new development is being done in Java. They will integrate the stack. and assit with new development. This will require NO actual development.
- 5+ years in Dev team mgmt. (Helpful if they come from a development background)
- Scrum Agile b-ground. (Product Owners act as Srum Masters but will elan heavily on this Dev Manager). 1 Week Sprints
- Backend Integration experience
- Tech stacK: Jave/J2EE, Webmethods, Springboot, REST API's