HR Benefits Manager
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The Benefits Manager is responsible for administering, auditing, researching, and analyzing the company’s benefit plans to ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as state and federal laws. The manager will make recommendations for changes, provide assistance, and subject matter expertise on all employee benefit programs, process, policies, vendors and other related matters for North America, and will serve as a resource to HR Business Partners for all benefit related inquiries. The manager is also responsible for vendor management and renewal strategies.
- Lead and manage a variety of annual projects including, but not limited to, annual enrollment, ACA statements and filings, 5500 filings, Medicare Part D filings, non-discrimination testing, retirement plan and financial audits, miscellaneous governmental filings, and other projects as assigned; ensure accurate and timely completion of all projects.
- Perform utilization and costing analysis to understand the efficacy, desirability, and accessibility of employee benefit programs; recommend new programs, changes to programs, or cessation of programs and implement as approved.
- Develop and execute annual communication campaigns to support a variety of initiatives including annual enrollment and wellbeing.
- Manage day to day vendor interactions; work collaboratively to resolve issues while escalating complex or particularly sensitive issues to the next higher level.
- Maintain an understanding of current, new, and developing legislation and design trends affecting employee benefit programs; recommend changes to ensure continued compliance and value and implement as approved.
- Work collaboratively with HR management to continuously evaluate and modify benefit programs and operational processes to ensure that benefit programs are meeting employee needs and that operational processes are accurate and efficient; ensure effective communication between Total Rewards and HR management on key issues affecting employees.
- Develop and administer, as approved, a variety of financial and health programs to support the company’s overall wellbeing initiatives.
- Manage all systems and files used in the administration of employee benefit programs; includes maintaining data integrity, ensuring successful data exchange, evaluating user experience, requesting, or delivering enhancements, recommending system changes, and participating in implementations.
- Respond to a variety of employee inquiries and identify opportunities to minimize employee issues through efficient eligibility operations, timely and effective communication strategies, and value-added vendor partnerships or solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
• At least 7 years of benefits-related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Solid understanding of benefit regulation and law compliance and policy development and implementation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to analyze data to make decisions and/or recommendations that impact the business
• Ability to facilitate meetings
• Demonstrated sensitivity to confidential materials/issues
• Shown success in a fast-paced environment
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.