Meridian Business LLC is seeking a talented and energetic Senior Consultant to implement and optimize Reporting and Analytics solutions, including Oracle NetSuite Analytics Warehouse (NSAW), for our clients. This individual will bring experience with OBIEE, OAC/FAW, NSAW or similar solutions to support our growing practice in our Midwest markets.
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional client relationship skills to help our clients assess, design, and implement solutions to improve data analytics and reporting functions, solve complex business problems, and meet organizational objectives. A successful Senior Consultant will be self-motivated, analytical, and have experience assessing and implementing reporting and analytics tools as a part of ERP as well as “stand alone” implementations.
A Senior Consultant supports and leads multiple NetSuite Planning and Budgeting, Reporting and/or Analytics projects across our client base. They work closely with the client’s leadership team, as well as mentor and supervise Consultant-level resources. Senior Consultants directly advise clients on best practices, analyze and present client deliverables, and foster the client relationship. To accomplish this, they will successfully:
- Support pre-sales efforts by demonstrating tool functionality.
- Assist our clients with developing transformational roadmaps that guide the maturation of their analytics function and technology infrastructure.
- Work with consulting teams and client personnel to capture requirements, build out solutions, perform testing, and provide training and support.
- Identify and translate business requirements into functional and technical design, building prototypes, creating process design (including scenario design, flow mapping)
- Lead testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs and supporting implementations post go live.
- Create custom financial reports, dashboards, and performance analyses.
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives of our clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience with implementation of OBIEE, Oracle Fusion Analytics, or NetSuite Analytics Warehouse.
- Experience with the common analytics tools: Data extraction/Transfer, Schematic models, Data formatting, Data Visualization
- Sound understanding of corporate accounting/finance and technical business solutions, including ERP, General Ledger, Reporting & Analytics, Data Warehousing, CRM, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and proficiency
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and consulting skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to be detail oriented, coupled with strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Success in managing and prioritizing activities for multiple clients and deadlines
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude
- Exceptional organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Solid understanding of Oracle Database, Data Modelling, Oracle SQL Developer, Data Warehouse concepts, advanced analytics concepts, and implementation.
- Experience implementing and utilizing Big Data and visualization techniques, tools, and technologies (PowerBI, Spark, Kafka, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in data design, data modeling, data mapping, data interrogation, data quality, and master data management.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- BS with a concentration in Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP Solutions
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with OBI/OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW), and/or NetSuite Analytics Warehouse (NSAW)
Meridian Business LLC is a NetSuite Solution Partner and is a subsidiary of MarketSphere with offices in Overland Park, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska. We believe in our people and their ability to foster growth within our company. We have established an environment that promotes camaraderie and that celebrates the achievement of goals.
Meridian Business LLC offers a competitive salary, benefits and a flexible environment, balancing family, and quality of life with challenging and rewarding career growth.