Senior Engineer – CLM Operations
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Today, we’re building America’s first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network from scratch with the potential to host some of the fastest, most robust technologies ever conceived. With our DISH TV and SLING TV brands as a strong foundation, we are welcoming the iconic Boost Mobile brand and its 9 million customers to our award-winning family of consumer brands. We will initially compete nationwide with Boost Mobile in the prepaid market and later expand into a full range of competitive offerings in the postpaid retail wireless market. We are on our way to becoming the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive competitive force in the wireless market. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We pride ourselves on pairing the resources of a Fortune 250 company with the mindset of an agile startup. We are looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and a need to achieve to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager CLM Solutions, will be a critical member of the team, working with the CLM Vendor, System integrator, Dish Security, Database and AWS teams to ensure the environment is stable, assist in the environment strategy as it is expanded to include additional modules, and work with the CLM Team to implement new capabilities.
He or she will work closely with Legal, IT, and organizations across the Dish enterprise to implement, migrate and integrate a state of the art CLM solution.
What you will be doing
High-level job responsibilities:
As a Senior Engineer at DISH you must be a natural problem solver, you think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You’ll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to implement and manage applications on Cloud Native wireless platforms. You will assist in implementing additional capabilities within the CLM solution including working with a cross-functional team to deploy new capabilities including new modules, and custom applications. We are looking for engineers who are excited to leverage Cloud based solutions, and able to bring the art of possibility to reality.
In this role, you will be a key member of the engineering team which will design and implement additional functionality in the Icertis CLM solution, building a state of the art solution that will be crucial in growing Dish's 5G-Wireless business. As a member of this team you will provide hands-on experience with Cloud native architecture, AWS/Azure, Kubernetes, Security and Networking.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Integrating CLM and other CLM Modules like Obligation Management across the Dish Enterprise, including critical solutions within the commercial wireless strategy.
- Help develop a platform interface to other systems
- Working with product managers to translate the use case requirements into functional and performance requirements for the platform.
- Work with Security, Network and DBA’s to ensure a stable solution
- Stay up-to-date on meaningful new technologies and produce thought leadership content
- Partnering with vendor, CLM developers, and the system integrator to promote new capabilities to production including AI/ML for contracts, adapters to connect to Oracle, ServicNow, etc.
- Streamline existing process to build a simple solution for managing the CLM solution long term.
- Work with the CLM vendor to understand their roadmap, and integrate upcoming capabilities into the Dish Roadmap
- Create targeted documentation for external teams to understand the physical architecture of the platform.
- Performs analysis to identify/verify production application issues, provides solutions and coordinates auditing to validate process success on large and complex configuration projects’
Skills and experience Specific qualifications:
- 2+ overall Devops and software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience designing, implementing operationalizing cloud based solutions
- 1+ years of experience in release management
- 4+ years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong AWS skills, including EKS
- Strong experience with CI/CD, including implementing and maintaining production systems
- Fearlessness to learn and solve new challenging problems, and ability to drive projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with Release Management
- Experience with different tools such as Rally, Logz, Dynatrace, Artifactory
- Experience working with 3rd party solutions ? Cross-Functional collaboration experience