-Need to have Strong Report Writing Skills.
-Oracle EBS/ANSI Oracle (SQL for Oracle)
-SSIS and SSRS is Good but will also look at Tableau, Hyperion, or Oracle Reports for BI Tools
– AWS S3 is HUGE PLUS – The team is learning now how to convert to cloud so if they have exp here that would be Very Helpful
They will start with the Report conversion but will be involved in Development of new Apps down the road for Technical Services Solution Team (TSS). THey are attached to the Accounting team at Dish but are liason for reporting between Accounting and IT.
The Senior Analyst/Developer will be part of the Technical and Strategic Solutions Team within Accounting. This position will work with the development of Oracle R12 EBS custom reports and take a lead role in developing applications that streamline various financial processes. Additionally, this position will be part of a highly collaborative team with a mix of Business Analyst and Developers that takes pride in producing exceptional customer experiences.
- Design, develop, scheduling and maintenance of custom complex Oracle R12 reports.
- Derive insights from data, spot issues with data, and being resourceful to find solutions.
- Analyze, design and automate multiple types of business improvement initiatives.
- Working with SQL Server 2016 – database design, stored procedures, SSIS and SSRS.
- Continuously work with the business to build relationships, understand needs and the impact of your work, and ensure accuracy.
- B.S degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years minimum experiences with both the functional and table structure of Oracle EBS R12
- 3 years minimum experience working with various reporting tools
- Experience working on SQL Server, SSIS and Visual Studio
- Proficient with process re-engineering or business transformation
- Must be detailed oriented and have proven analytical skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) skills
- G Suite