Data Modeler- Must be a Data Modeler- Relational Database. Product catalog plus. Telecom. Learn Sigma tool. Lead BA’s. Train BA’.
Sigma – 3rd party software package. Hansen. Under $150k.
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story. Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
- Design, configuration, and support of complex wireless rate plans in Hansen Sigma Catalog
- Holistic alignment of catalog-driven solution
- Determine how data should be generated, treated, and passed across the ecosystem with a customer-centric focus
- Provide input on effective model changes and their downstream effects on enterprise ecosystems
- Overall insight into Catalog, CPQ, and Order Management co-dependencies
- Input into the design and implementation of the entire stack, including outside of catalog, CPQ, and Order Management
- Provide guidance, implement, and create standards on how best to model DISH products
- Works with configurators to provide best practices on product hierarchies, templates, and rule definitions
- Provide guidelines on how to build effective, comprehensive models that are scalable and extensible
- Troubleshooting assistance with Catalog related issues.
- Provide on-the-job training in Catalog and Catalog Services
- Liaison between requests for new functionality and implementation team
- Consider the organization impact of decisions made regarding data modeling
- 5+ years of implementation experience in data modeling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter and ability to figure out a complicated environment
- Ability to lead and direct configuration personnel
- Working knowledge of solution architecture principles
- Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of Hansen Sigma Catalog
- Functional knowledge of eTOM and Frameworx modeling standards