Telecom is a must Wireless is a PLUS
They do NOT need an API background
Need to know Data Model and Interface for API
Look for Swagger, SOAPUI, or Postman
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers!
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Retail Wireless Business Analyst. This Analyst will assist with the Middle Tier of development in their OSS/BSS space. They will gather requirements for the API integration and implementation to the cloud
- Reporting – Work with API engineering teams in Englewood, CO
- Spreadsheets and Data Analysis – Create, maintain continuously improve spreadsheets, reporting and project financials
- Perform special projects, data analysis, and presentations as required.
- Experience in developing and managing business processes
- Lead/Assist with continuous improvement of business processes
- 5+ years of experience in OSS/BSS, gathering requirements, reporting and data analysis
- Strong competency using spreadsheets (MS Excel, Google Sheets)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and/or Google Drive, Google Apps
- Understanding of Data Models and Interfaces of API's
- Strong written and verbal communication – position will email, make presentations and hold conversations with Managers, Directors and VP’s regularly
- Experience with one or more of the following: Swagger, Postman, SOAP UI.