Note based on Submit: . I really need someone that has 10+ years of experience, 5+ years of test architect experience and extensive cloud experience.
Notes: 11/9 . She commits to 24 hr feedback.
10 years overall exp. Can go above rate for right person.
Need to have Ready API (80% Automation) and Selenium. UI (60% Automated). Won't have systems fully in place until February
Heavy Automation need. She would be able to look at other technologies. Would be good if hands on on frameworks. Wont be hands on scripting .Will be go to for team for direction and architecture.
Wireless Domain Knowledge – Experience at T-mobile, Sprint, Verizon, working in OSSS/BSS Stack.
On-site – Meridian location. 50% alternating. Mon Tues every other Friday
6-12 mo contract. No Tests/Assessments.
Not planning to test devices. Working in OSS and BSS not verifying network.
Integration experience with multiple systems. How they stitch together in short time.
Interview: Very aggressive. Christine and 2 leads with Technical interview. How will they work within teams. COMM is very important. Google Meet interview. She is open to them coming on-site as well. May do virtual whiteboard.
Architecture is in progress. they will help build, change, modify. help establish environment.
19 team members. some downtown some Meridian. They have 15 part time Data warehouse ppl.
Will consider out of state candidates. But need to be on-site in 2 weeks. they need to begin delivery 12/15.
We are in search of a Senior Test Architect who would be responsible for an overall testing of complex software products solution for DISHs new standalone greenfield 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native 5G network. As an architect who focuses on testing, this candidate would be responsible for setting up the processes, automation strategies, frameworks and capabilities. This is a cross-functional role and needs someone with core expertise in test development and architecture, as well as a strong, solid, extensive background in wireless industry and strong leadership skills.
Role: Senior Test Architect
· Minimum 10 years of IT Experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related discipline
· Strong knowledge of testing concepts, strategies & processes for Automation Testing
· Experience with tools like ReadyAPI
· Experience with tools like Selenium
· Experience with Service Virtualization tools
· Experience with Test Data Management tools
· Experience in integrating Test into the Devops CI/CD Pipelines
· Extensive domain knowledge within wireless
· Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and practices
Duties: · Primary responsibilities include performing technology research, developing proof of concepts, initial solution or test strategy implementation and providing training for implemented technology
· Collaborating with project teams to align long-term solutions for test automation including road maps, tools, framework & approach
· Analyzing and defining test automation processes to fill the gaps between current processes and industry standard best practices
· Providing technical leadership to the team of Test Leads
· Developing Automation Dashboards and formulate KPIs to highlight automation progress
· Design end-to-end automation flows across different Wireless domains