Sales team will be scattered throughout their respective territories.
Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer
DENVER, CO /
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend’s employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
The Executive Assistant’s role will be to work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and the Business Development team and provide administrative support.
What you will be doing
- Provide support to the Chief Revenue Officer and Sales team by scheduling and managing team calendars, when required, including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer and Sales team to create and manage an ongoing list of items that require attention. Revisiting this list on a regular basis to help ensure efficient process development, tasks are completed in a timely manner, roadblocks are removed, and that the Sales department runs as smoothly as possible.
- Professionally interact, build and maintain relationships with Symend clients. Interactions could include scheduling meetings, incident management or escalating issues as required. [MM1]
- Aiding the Chief Revenue Officer and Sales team with special projects including building presentation decks, RFP’s, general activities & travel arrangements.
- Providing support within meetings, including collation of meeting minutes, and following up with various parties on meeting agendas/take-aways.
- Prepare, review and edit correspondence of a diverse nature, which can be highly confidential. This includes letters, emails, reports and presentations for audiences at all levels in the organization. This can include Executive and Board level correspondence, communication, and reporting.
- Review expenses and invoices in Expensify, ensure proper coding, and submit them for approval, all while keeping an eye on the applicable budgets.
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the Chief Revenue Officer or Sales team.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with several different teams, effectively managing time and balancing multiple, often changing, priorities.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new team members in a high growth tech company.
- Assist with day to day office management support
- Other admin tasks such as ordering lunches and supplies, transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, filing, data entry. etc.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- A strategic thinker, with excellent problem solving ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Familiarity with the following platforms (Salesforce, Gong, Quip, etc.)
- Pro-active, with solid interpersonal skills
- Comfortable handing confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
All positions require background screening. This will include criminal and education checks to comply with regulations.
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you’d be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend’s customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend’s clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands. Symend: The science of engagement.